Pittsboro, NC – The new spectator guidelines go into effect immediately. We are allowing up to 30 percent capacity while maintaining six feet social distancing in accordance with Executive order No. 195. Below are important guidelines to follow while attending an athletic event at Northwood High School
- Spectator attendance is open to immediate family members of home and visiting participants. If all tickets are not purchased after being made available to family members, the remaining tickets will go on sale to community members and the student body.
- To maintain six feet social distancing required as part of Executive Order No. 195, the maximum of 30% capacity might not be possible to safely accommodate our spectators.
- Student event participants will not count toward the 30% capacity limit (athletes, cheerleaders, coaches, participating support staff)
- All spectators must follow COVID-19 protocols established by CCS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing face coverings at all times.
- Waiting the appropriate six feet in distance
- Washing/sanitizing hands when necessary.
- Must be seated at all times
- Outdoor guests will be expected to answer attestation questions and be given a temperature check prior to entry.
- Digital ticketing will be used by visiting www.gofan.co (find Northwood High School NC). There will be no tickets sold at the gate.
- Because indoor spaces have a higher risk of spread for Covid-19, indoor spectators will be capped at 250. However to safely maintain 6 feet social distancing that number might be lower.
If parents are interested in purchasing a live stream of this event, it is available here.