Siler City, NC – The Chatham Rabbit & NC Arts Incubator will be hosting a Healthy Lifestyle Series with Dr. Brent Anderson PhD, PT, OCS starting on March 26.
Dr. Anderson has been practicing physical therapy for more than 30 years and is a world renowned lecturer in movement science, health promotion, and chronic pain. He recently relocated to Siler City and is excited to share his 30 years experience with his neighbors. The healthy lifestyle series consists of lectures and discussions on what Anderson refers to as the nine essentials.
The healthy lifestyle lectures will be held on the last Friday evening of each month at The Chatham Rabbit coffee shop in the NC Arts Incubator. Anderson’s focus will be on wellness and health promotion while keeping the cost of wellness as low as possible. All lectures are FREE to the public. Space is limited to 50 people so come early.
Schedule: English 5:30pm Spanish 7pm
- March 26 – First Requisite of Happiness is a healthy body and mind
- April 30 – Just Move
- May 28 – Eat Real Food, Eat Less, Mainly Plants
- June 25 – Sleep Well
- July 30 – Manage Your Thoughts
- Aug 27 – Benefits of Fresh Air and Sunshine
- Sept 24 – Dental Conditioning (Dr. Blake Jones)
- Oct 29 – Balance between work, play, and rest
- Nov 26 – Mindfulness and Gratitude
The Chatham Rabbit / NC Arts Incubator
223 N. Chatham Ave. Siler City, NC